Skip to main content

Easy candle decor with washi tape



This is so easy that a tutorial would be insulting. When I was setting up my outdoor summer tablescape and back porch makeover, I whipped up some cute votive holders as part of the decor. I took two square glass candle holders from the Dollar Tree and added two strips of washi tape around them.  This tape came from Target. I will give a little advice here- these holders are rounded on the corners and I was having trouble keeping a straight line with a continuous strip, so I wrapped them with four strips, overlapping on the corners.

Here's a couple of shots with them in place with my OFF! Silhouette vinyl table top candle.
 




Sharing here:


Comments

  1. Nice, Simple, Thrifty and the perfect accompaniment to your table top colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good washi tape project and yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and SO easy! Thank you for posting on Handyman, Crafty Woman's Wicked Awesome Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Washi tape is the best. I'm pretty sure I have those glass candle holders somewhere too. I've got to break 'em out and decorate them now. :) I'd love for you to come share this at our Pinteresting Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY CUTE idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen washi tape but I need to find some because I hear about it a lot. I love these! They're cute with just a simple touch. I'm stopping by from Think pink Sunday. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are darling! Washi tape is ah-MAZE-ing! I just can't get over how many different things you can do with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.